This chapter mainly introduces the assembly, installation, operation and troubleshooting of the high frequency pure inverter. Before installation and operation, please carefully read the following safety and rough operation issues of the inverter. The following is the professional information provided to you by the power inverter manufacturer, I hope it will be helpful to you:
1. Before using the high-frequency pure inverter, please read the instructions and warning signs printed on the high-frequency pure inverter and the battery. If you don’t understand the installation of the inverter, you can contact Powerwit at any time Engineers, free online answers.
2. Caution-To reduce the risk of injury, the rechargeable batteries are limited to deep-cycle lead-acid rechargeable batteries. Do not use other types of batteries, as they may burst and cause personal injury and equipment damage.
3. Do not disassemble the machine. When it needs to be repaired or repaired, please take it to a qualified service center. Improper reassembly may cause electric shock or fire.
4. To reduce the risk of electric shock, disconnect all wiring before performing any maintenance or cleaning. Simply turning off the device cannot reduce this risk.
5. Caution-Only qualified personnel can install this equipment with batteries.
6. Do not charge frozen batteries.
7. In order to make the high frequency pure inverter operate in the best way, please select the appropriate cable size according to the required specifications. The key is to operate this high frequency pure inverter in the correct way.
8. Be very careful when using metal tools on the battery body or around the battery. At this time, if you accidentally drop the tool, it may spark or short-circuit the battery or other electrical components, which may cause an explosion.
9. If you want to disconnect the AC or DC terminals, please strictly follow the installation steps. For details, see the "Installation" section of this manual.
10. The fuse is used for over-current protection of the battery power supply.
11. Grounding instructions-This high-frequency pure inverter should be connected to a permanent grounding system. Please be sure to follow local regulations to install this high frequency pure inverter.
12. Do not cause a short circuit between AC output and DC input. Do not connect the power supply when the DC input terminal is short-circuited.
13. Warning! Only qualified service personnel should repair this equipment. If there are still errors after following the troubleshooting table, please return the high frequency pure inverter to your local dealer or service center for maintenance.