2. How to choose the right model?
The power inverter can be selected according to the usage in your life and work. For example: 140W power inverter can use a 29-inch color TV and a VCD player.
450W power inverter can use general electric tools.
800W power inverter can be used to drive a small microwave oven.
3. Does the power inverter use input power only from the stationary or running state of the car?
The use of input power can be derived from the running state of the car, or it can be stationary.
4. If the car is at a standstill, can it work with a power inverter? Where is the input power provided?
When the car is at a standstill, the power inverter can be used to work. When the driven electrical appliance is less than 150W, the output power can be obtained directly from the cigarette lighter socket. When it is higher than 150W, a special clip line should be used to connect the car battery to obtain power.
5. How to determine the available time for the power inverter to obtain power?
The battery that is matched with the power inverter is generally measured in ampere hour (AH). For example, the battery of 80AH is divided by the power of the electrical appliance and multiplied by 10, which is the usable time of the electrical appliances in the power inverter.
For example, TV set 100 watts
80Ah ÷100W×10=8 hours
6. What is the surface temperature of the power inverter when it is working? Is there a certain safety hazard?
When the maximum power output of the power inverter is not higher than 70℃, there will be no safety hazards.
7. What are the protection devices of the power inverter?
1) Temperature protection. If the surface temperature is higher than 70℃, it will shut down automatically.
2) High voltage protection. The input voltage is 16V±0.5V
3) Low voltage alarm. The input voltage is 10.5V±0.5V
4) Low voltage protection. The input voltage is 10V±0.5V
The above is the professional information provided by Powerwit, I hope it will be helpful to you